Tuesday, September 4, 2007

HOT WEEKEND

How did you beat the heat this weekend? This heat was out of control. I had to get an oil treatment for my skin and I got a hair cut so when it grows out my hair will be soft and luxurious. For now, I am sporting a buzz cut or the summer look. That is how I am trying to beat this heat. Mom thinks I'm going to get rabies like Cujo becuase it's so hot. Cujo is COOL!! So everytime she looks my way I drink lots of water. On Saturday, some of my pets took of to the beach and of course left me at home to take care of the house. Then just yesterday they went to the pool to cool off and left me behind. That is okay, I got to spend quality time with Gigi and Pinky. They are the coolest. I will post pictures of my buzz cut later this week. Hope you all had a great labor day!

No comments: