Tuesday, October 16, 2007

MISSING MOM

Mom is our home's most frequent traveler. She left last Thursday and since then nothing has been the same. Today I missed her the most because she lets me sleep in late and as long as I want. Norma kicked me out of my warm bed and it was a little chilly out. I also miss Mom because I don't feel alone. She is usually at home and I can hang out with her. She is a busy body. For months now she has been trying to motivate me to dig, but I just wont do it. I can see my nails now. Full of dirt and mud then I wont be let in the house. Mom does enough gardening for the both of us. AnyWHO, this morning sucked. I now get it. I never knew why everyone hates going to work. It's hard work getting out of bed early. Mom..... please come home soon. I'm missing my beauty sleep.

No comments: