Thursday, October 4, 2007

FOUND LOST DOG

Just the other morning 09/28/07 before I left for Vegas.... My family and I found a lost Dog wandering the street. I decided to stay home and take care of the lost dog in hopes that it's owners came around looking for her. She is still staying at our house. Letty gave her a hair cut and Mom took her a bath. She appears to be a very old dog. She has no more spunk left, but she is very friendly dog. We will take her to the Pound pretty soon and if no one looks for her Mom said she might adopt her. Mom is afraid that no one will look for her and the the pound will get rid of Lucky. That is what we are calling her for now. I've posted her picture on alot of websites that help owners look for thier dogs. Cross your fingers that Lucky finds her home.

No comments: